UPSC Recruitment 2019, Apply Online
JOB | October 9, 2019:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist, Assistant Director, Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 17 October 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Scientist B – 1 Post
- Assistant Director – 1 Post
- Drugs Inspector (Unani) -1 Post
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda)– 9 Posts
- Medical Officer (Unani) – 4 Posts
- Scientist B – Master's Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director – Master's Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Drugs Inspector (Unani) – Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda)– Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University.
- Medical Officer (Unani) – Degree in Unani of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council ACT, 1970 (48 of 1970).
How to apply:- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 17 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Last date of online application submission: 17 October 2019
For more details click here