TNT | UPSC CAPF Recruitment Notification 2019; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 25, 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released Central Armed Police Forces or CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Notification for a total of 323 nos of vacancies in various Forces (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB). Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
Post Name:- Assistant Commandant
- No of posts:- 323 (BSF-100, CRPF-108, CISF-28, ITBP-21, SSB-66)
- Age limit:- 20- 25 years as on 01-08-2019. Upper age limit relaxable as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay Scale Level 10 of 7th CPC.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications:- Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree (Any Graduate) from a recognized University/ Institute.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Exam 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. The last date for submission and withdrawal of application is 20th May 2019 till 18.00 Hours.
UPSC Examination Notice No.9/2019‐CPF (Date:- 24-04-2019)
- For General/OBC candidates:- Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Women Candidates:- Nil
Selection Procedure for UPSC CAPF Exam 2019
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows
(i) Written Examination:- The written examination to be conducted by UPSC will be held on 18th August 2019 and will comprise two papers. Paper-I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks. The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension‐ 200 Marks. In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
(ii) Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests:- Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
- 100 Meters race:- in 16 seconds for Male and in 18 seconds for Female.
- 800 Meters race:- in 3 minutes 45 seconds for Male and in 4 minutes 45 seconds for Female.
- Long Jump:- 3.5 Meters for Male (with 3 chance) and 3.0 meters for Female (with 3 chance).
- Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.):- 4.5 Meters for Male and for Female not required.
(iii) Interview/Personality Test: Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
(iv) Final Selection / Merit: The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and interview/ Personality Test.
For more details, Please go through the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 official notification or visit www.upsconline.nic.in