TNT Jobs | Teaching vacancies in Khanapara; Apply now
February 14, 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara invites eligible and willing candidates to attend Walk-in-Interview to be held on 23rd February 2019 at 9:00 am in the Vidyalaya for engaging the following post Purely on Part-Time Contractual basis as per KVS norms.
- Post Name:- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)Subjects:- Chemistry, English, Hindi, Maths, Geography, Commerce, History, Economics, Biology, Political Science, Physics, Biotechnology
Essential Qualification:- Masters degree in respective subject with B.Ed.
- Post Name:- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)Subjects:- Computer Science
Essential Qualification:- MCA/B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. in Computer Science or PG diploma in computer with a post-graduate degree in any subject or B Level from DOEACC with PG Degree in any subject. Or C Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Post Name:- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)Subjects:- Science, English, SOST, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Hindi & Assamese
- The candidate should possess the professional qualification of B.Ed. as on the last date of submission of application.
- For TGT Eng, Hindi Sanskrit & Assamese the respective subject should be in all the three years of graduation with 50% marks
- For TGT S.St. any two of the following at graduation level with 50% marks.- History, Geography, Economics & Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks.
- For TGT Science the candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in each subject.
- For TGT Maths, The candidate should have studied Maths in all the years of graduation with any two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics with 50% Marks in each.
- CTET qualified candidates will be preferred
- Post Name:- Primary Teacher (PRT)/ PRT MUSICEssential Qualification:-
FOR PRT– 1. Intermediate or its equivalent and JBT of a duration of not less than two years/ B.El.Ed Or Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- CTET qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media
For PRT MUSIC– 1. Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
- Post Name:- CounselorEssential Qualification:- B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with a certificate of diploma in counseling.
- Post Name:- Computer InstructorEssential Qualification:- Degree with PGDCA/'O'/'A' level from DOEACC
- Post Name:- Art & CraftEssential Qualification:- Degree Diploma from recognized university/ Institution or participation at a national/ state level with a good track record.
- Post Name:- Coaches (Football , Volleyball & Chess & Yoga)Essential Qualification:- National Certificate Holder/BPED/Coaching Diploma.
- Post Name:- Pre-primary TeacherEssential Qualification:- Graduate in any stream with Montessori Training
- Post Name:- AyahEssential Qualification:- Class 8th pass
- Post Name:- NurseEssential Qualification:- Diploma in Nursing.
Age limit:- 18 to 65 Years.
Salary:- As pr KV norms.
How to apply for KV Khanapara Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their fully filled application form on specific proforma along with the attested copies of all documents on or before 18-02-2019.
KV Khanapara Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Interview Date:- 3rd February 2019 from 9:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam-781022
For more details, Please check the KV Khanapara Recruitment 2019 official notification of visit www.www.kvkhanapara.org