TNT Jobs | SSC MTS Recruitment 2019; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 23, 2019: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of "Multi Tasking Staff "a General Central Service Group "C" Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
Post Name:- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No of posts:- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Age limit:- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001). Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on 01-08-2019.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only at the official website https://ssc.nic.in from 22-04-2019 to 29-05-2019.
- For General/ OBC candidates:- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates:- Nil
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Exam centers (with codes) for North Eastern candidates
- Arunachal Pradesh:- Itanagar (5001)
- Assam:- Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Tejpur (5112)
- Manipur:- Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501)
- Meghalaya:-Shillong (5401)
- Mizoram:- Aizwal (5701)
- Nagaland:- Kohima (5302)
- Tripura:- Agartala (5601)
For other states, Please check the official notification.
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type) Pattern
- General English- 25 Marks
- General Intelligence & Reasoning- 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude- 25 Marks
- General Awareness:- 25 Marks
Paper-II (Descriptive) Pattern
- Short Essay/ Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution (50 Marks).
- Dates for submission of online applications:- 22-04-2019 to 29-05-2019
- Last date for receipt of application:- 29-05-2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment:- 31-05-2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:- 31-05-2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):- 01-06-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):- 02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper):- 17-11-2019
For more details like syllabus, exam centers, please check the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 official notification or visit https://ssc.nic.in