TNT Jobs | ONGC Legal Adviser Recruitment 2019; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 9, 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a "Maharatna" Public Sector Enterprise, invites Online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT 2019 Examination for LLM.
The last date of submission of Online application extended from 09-04-2019 to 18-04-2019 for recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level in ONGC through CLAT-2019 Examination for LLM.
1. Post Name:- Assistant Legal Adviser (E1 level)
- No of posts:- 9 (UR-5, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1)
- Age limit:- 30 years as on 01-01-2019. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay Scale of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/- with an increment of 3% per year with other benefits.
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with a minimum of 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CLAT 2019 Examination for LLM, Educational Qualification(Including additional higher qualification i.e. Ph.D. only) and performance in personal Interview.
- Qualification:- 25 marks (20 marks for essential qualification and 5 marks for inline Ph.D.)
- Weightage of CLAT-2019 Score:- 60 marks
- Interview:- 15 marks (Minimum qualifying marks in Interview UR and OBC -9 Marks SC, ST, and PwD-6 Marks)
How to apply for ONGC Legal Adviser Recruitment 2019 through CLAT 2019 Exam
Candidates after filling the form of CLAT 2019 examination for LLM to be held on 12-05-2019 can apply online at ONGC website www.ongcindia.com with the relevant link.
- The start date for receiving an online application:- 15th March 2019 (Tentative)
- The start date for payment of registration fee:- 15th March 2019 (Tentative)
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of online application:-
- Schedule of interviews:- 1st week of August 2019(Tentative)
For more details, Please check the ONGC Legal Adviser Recruitment 2019 through CLAT 2019 Exam official notification or visit www.ongcindia.com