TNT Jobs | Fresh vacancies in NEHU; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 10, 2019: North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong invites applications for filling up of purely temporary positions of Project Staff (SRF/JRF & Field Assistant Posts) in a multi-institutional project (NMHS-2017/LG-01/475) entitled "Invasive Alien Plants in Himalayas: Status, Ecological Impact and Management" to be executed at the Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong.
1. Post Name:- SRF/SPF/JRF/JPF
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Age limit:- Born after 1988.
- Salary:- The SRF/JRF with CSIR-NET qualification will get Rs. 28,000/ Rs. 25,000 (fixed) and without NET qualification will get Rs. 18,000/ Rs. 16,000/-
- Essential Qualification:-
1. M.Sc. in Botany/ Environmental Sciences/ Forestry or allied subjects.
2. CSIR-UGC NET qualification for SRF/JRF (else SPF/JPF).
3. Two years of research experience for SRF/SPF.
- Desirable:- Proficiency in MS-Office Package (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.), Statistical Analysis, R, Herbarium Techniques, Knowledge of regional languages, driving.
2. Post Name:- Field Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Born after 1994.
- Salary:- Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Essential Qualification:- Matriculate or higher.
- Desirable:- Required physical fitness for field survey and sample collection, lab work, herbarium preparation, typing, driving, etc.
How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2019- SRF/JRF & Field Assistant Posts
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by submitting their details by logging into their Google account and through the prescribed link on or before 22nd April 2019.
The shortlisted candidates shall be informed by email and their list shall be uploaded at the NEHU website www.nehu.ac.in by April 26, 2019.
The shortlisted candidates shall appear for interview on April 29, 2019 (Tuesday) at 12.30 pm in the office chamber of the Head, Department of Botany in NEHU Campus, Shillong.
The candidates shall bring three print copies of their Summary CV in the prescribed format to be available in a separate MS-Word file, along with certificates, testimonials, publications, etc. in original at the time of interview.
For more details, please go through the NEHU Recruitment 2019- SRF/JRF & Field Assistant Posts official notification or visit www.nehu.ac.in