TNT Jobs | Fresh vacancies in Meghalaya Basin Management Agency; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 22, 2019: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up its vacant Social Media Specialist posts. The last date for receipt of applications is 30th April 2019 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
Post Name:- Social Media Specialist
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 30,000/-
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate or Post Graduate or equivalent in Mass Communications & Journalism or other related fields. Candidates from other disciplines but with exceptional demonstrated skills may also apply.
- Experience & Skills Required:- At least 5 years of communications experience particularly in rural development with excellent knowledge in the following skills
1. Proven work experience as a Social media manager
2. Hands on experience in content management
3. Excellent copywriting skills
4. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
5. Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
6. Familiarity with web design
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Analytical and multitasking skills
How to apply for Jobs in Meghalaya Basin Management Agency- Social Media Specialist Post
Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya- 793003
The last date for receipt of applications is 30th April 2019 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong.
Advertisement No:- MBDA/MBMA-4/2013/1000 (Date:- 18-04-2019)
For the outstation candidate, the duly filled application form and documents should only be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com clearly indicating the name of the position in the subject line.
For more details, Please go through the Jobs in Meghalaya Basin Management Agency- Social Media Specialist Post official notification or visit www.mbda.gov.in