TNT Jobs | Fresh Junior Associate vacancies in SBI; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 12, 2019: State Bank of India has recently released its much-awaited SBI Recruitment 2019 notification for Junior Associates (Customer Supports & Sales) for 8653 posts across India. Aspirants can apply online from 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019.
Post Name:- Junior Associates (Customer Supports & Sales)
- Total Vacancy:- 8653 (GEN-3674, EWS-853, SC-1361, ST-799, OBC-1966)
Vacancy for North Eastern States
- Assam:- 300 (GEN-132, EWS-30, SC-21, ST-36, OBC-81)
- Arunachal Pradesh:- 55 (GEN-26, EWS-5, SC-0, ST-24, OBC-0)
- Manipur:- 10 (GEN-5, EWS-1, SC-0, ST-3, OBC-1)
- Meghalaya:- 25 (GEN-11, EWS-2, SC-0, ST-11, OBC-1)
- Mizoram:- 10 (GEN-5, EWS-1, SC-0, ST-4, OBC-0)
- Nagaland:- 40 (GEN-18, EWS-4, SC-0, ST-18, OBC-0)
- Tripura:- 10 (GEN-5, EWS-1, SC-1, ST-3, OBC-0)
Age limit:- 20- 28 years as on 01-04-2019. Upper age limit relaxable as per Govt rules.
Salary:- The starting Basic Pay is Rs. 13,075/- plus other allowance.
Essential Academic Qualifications as on 31-08-2019:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI official website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019 from 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019.
Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates:- Rs. 125/-
- For General/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 750/-
The selection process will consist of an online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:-
- English Language:- 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability:- 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability:- 35 Marks
Phase – II: Main Examination:- The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows:-
- General/ Financial Awareness:- 50 Marks
- General English:- 40 Marks
- General English:- 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability Computer Aptitude:- 60 Marks
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10-08-2019.
For more details, Please go through the SBI Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019- 8593 posts official notification or visit www.sbi.co.in/careers