TNT Jobs | Executive posts in IDBI Bank; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 2, 2019: IDBI Bank is ready to hire the applicants for the 300 available seats of Executives across India as per the IDBI Recruitment of Executives on Contract- 2019 notification. Graduate in any discipline can apply online. The last date for submission of ONLINE applications is 15-04-2019.
1. Post Name:- Executive
- No of posts:- 300 (UR-137, SC-45, ST-22, OBC-81, EWS-15)
- Age limit:- 20- 25 years as on 01-03-2019. Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Essential Qualification:- A Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade "A") in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank. During these 3 years of contractual service, the Executive will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as bellow
- Rs. 22,000/- per month in the first year
- Rs. 24,000/- per month in the second year and
- Rs. 27,000/- per month in the third year of service
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019- Executives
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through IDBI Bank's official website www.idbi.com and click on the "CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS" to open the link "Recruitment of Executives on Contract- 2019" and then click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
The last date for submission of ONLINE applications is 15-04-2019.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 6 /2018-19
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs. 150/-
- For all other candidates:- Rs. 700/-
The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test. The structure of the Examination is as follows
- Test of Reasoning:- 50 Marks
- Test of Working English Language:- 50 Marks
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude:- 50 Marks
The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi- NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Greater Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- The cut-off date for eligibility criteria:- 01-03-2019
- Online Registration:- Link will be active shortly
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online:- Link will be active shortly
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST/ OBC applicants at all centers:- 06-05-2019 to 11-05-2019
- Date of Online Test at all centers:- 16-05-2019
For more details, Please go through the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019- Executives on Contract official notification or visit www.idbi.com