TNT Jobs | District Judge vacancies in Meghalaya High Court; Apply now
TNT Jobs | April 13, 2019: Online Applications are invited from the eligible Advocates as prescribed under Schedule —B of Meghalaya Higher Judicial Service Rules 2015 for filling up 3 (three) posts in the cadre of District Judges. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-04-2018 to 30-04-2019.
Post Name:- District Judges
- No of posts:- 3 (Khasi and Jaintia-1, Garo-2)
- Upper age limit:- 48 years for SC/ST candidates and 48 years for others as on 01-01-2019.
- Salary:- Scale pay of Rs. 51,550-1230- 58930- 1380- 63070/-p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Essential Qualification:-
1. Must be a holder of a degree in Law of a recognized University.
2. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of criminal and civil jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years.
How to apply for Jobs in Meghalaya High Court- District Judge Posts
Candidates are advised to apply and submit their applications strictly through Online mode by clicking on the "Online Application for Grade-I Meghalaya Higher Judicial Service" icon appearing in the website www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
The online application will be enabled from the 18th April 2019 at 13:00 Hrs and the last date for accepting the online application is on 30th April 2019.
Advertisement No:- HCM.II/171/2018/Rect/ Dated Shillong 12th April 2019.
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs. 700/-
- For General/Other candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
The competitive examination for appointment of District Judges by direct recruitment shall consist of
- A written examination comprising of 3 (three) papers of two hours duration each. Each paper shall carry 100 marks. The syllabus for these papers as prescribed by the High Court is attached at Annexure-C.
- The viva-voce examination shall carry 50 marks.
The candidate from General Category who obtain 60% or more marks and the candidate who obtain 50 % or more marks in Reserved Category in the written examination shall be eligible for viva-voce.
For more details and syllabus, Please go through the Jobs in Meghalaya High Court- District Judge Posts official notification or visit www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in