SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification-apply online
On behalf of various departments under Govt of India, Staff Selection Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for the Selection of various posts. Interested applicant can apply online from 06-08-2019 to 31-08-2019.
Age limit:- 18 – 25 as on 01-08-2019. Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification:- Matriculation (10th Pass), Higher Secondary (10+2 Pass), Graduation & above. Check the SSC Recruitment 2019 notification for more details.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay the fee for each category.
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in from 06-08-2019 to 31-08-2019.
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Scheme of Examination
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
The details of subjects, marks, and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below
- General Intelligence: 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Marks
Advertisement No:- Phase-VII/2019/Selection Post (Date:- 06-08-2019)
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2019
- Dates for submission of online applications:- 06-08-2019 to 31-08-2019
- Last date for receipt of application:- 31-08-2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment:- 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:- 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):- 04-09-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination:- 14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019
For more details, Please check the SSC Recruitment 2019 official notification or visit https://ssc.nic.in