NEHU Recruitment 2019- Assistant Professor Vacancy [38 Regular Posts]
JOB | September 5, 2019:
North-Eastern Hill University invites application from Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Assistant Professor in various Departments in both the Campuses at Shillong and Tura, Meghalaya. The last date for submission of application is 04-10-2019.
Post Name:– Assistant Professor
No of posts:– 38 Posts
Department wise vacancy list
1. Political Science – 1 Post (OBC-2)
2. Sociology – 1 Post (UR-1)
3. History – 1 Post (EWS-1)
4. Law – 1 Post (UR-1)
5. Cultural & Creative Studies – 2 Posts (PWD-1, SC-1)
6. Economics – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
7. Management (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (ST-1)
8. Biochemistry – 2 Posts (OBC-1, EWS-1)
9. Geography – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
10. Geology – 3 Posts (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
11. Foresty (Tura Campus) – 3 Posts (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
12. Horticulture (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (UR-1)
13. Rural Development & Agri Producation (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (SC-1, EWS-1)
14. Mathematics – 1 Post (UR-1)
15. English (Shillong) – 2 Posts (OBC-1, ST-1)
16. Philosophy – 1 Post (PWD-1)
17. Khasi – 1 Post (UR-1)
18. English (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (OBC-1)
19. Garo (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (UR-1)
20. Hindi – 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, EWS-1)
21. Education (Shillong Campus) – 1 Post (UR-1)
22. Education (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
23. Architecture – 2 Posts (SC-1, ST-1)
24. Energy Engineering – 1 Post (OBC-1)
25. Pay Matrix:- Level- 10 in 7th CPC, Initial Basic pay Rs. 57,700- 1,82,400/-
Educational Qualification:- As per UGC norms. The eligibility criteria of the candidates and other terms and conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulations 2018 and AICTE latest Regulations.
How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2019- Assistant Professor Vacancy
Eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed application format. The form should be filled-in using MS Word format only.
The hard copy of the duly filled-in application form duly signed on every page should be submitted along with all the necessary documents in support of qualifications, experience, date of birth, category, research publications, etc. and also a copy of the fee receipt.
The complete hard copy of application form either by hand or by post (Speed Post/ Courier) should reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 on or before 04th October 2019 during office hours. Application forms received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or violative of any condition shall not be considered.
The candidate should mention "Application for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of __" in bold letters on top of the envelope.
The original application(s) of employed candidates must be routed through Proper Channel and should reach the University on or before the last date of receiving of applications. However, if the candidates fail to route their application(s) through their employer(s) to NEHU within the specified date and have sent an advance copy of applications they are required to submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer(s) on the date of interview if called for interview.
For General/OBC/EWS candidates Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST candidates:- Rs. 500/-
Women Candidates and Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
The fee must pay through SBI Collect. Payment by Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque or any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
Advertisement No:- 1-4/Estt.II(B)/2019-2263 (Date:- 03-09-2019)
This Employment Notice supersedes the earlier Employment Notice F.No.1-4/Estt.II(B)/2014-2059 dated 12.11.2015 and the said Employment Notice dated 12.11.2015 stands canceled. The candidates who have applied earlier against the said Employment Notice dated 12.11.2015 for the posts of Assistant Professor in NEHU should apply afresh.
For more details, please check the How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2019- Assistant Professor Vacancy (Regular Post) official notification or visit www.nehu.ac.in