NEHU Recruiment 2019- Associate Professor [63 No’s Regular Posts]
North-Eastern Hill University invites application from Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Associate Professor in various Departments in both the Campuses at Shillong and Tura, Meghalaya.
The last date for submission of application is 20-08-2019.
Post Name:- Associate Professor
No of posts:- 63 Posts
Department wise vacancy list
- Political Science – 2 Posts (UR-2)
- History – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Law – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Cultural & Creative Studies – 1 Post (SC-1)
- History & Archaeology (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Journalism and Mass Communication – 2 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1)
- Commerce – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Management (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (UR-2)
- Agri Business Management & Food Technology (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1)
- Botany – 5 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Geography – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Forestry – 2 Posts (UR-1, ST-1)
- Geology – 2 Posts (UR-1, ST-1)
- Rural Development & Agri Producation (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Chemismistry – 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Physics – 4 Posts (UR-3, EWS-1)
- Mathematics – 5 Posts (UR-3, OBC-1, SC-1)
- Linguistics – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Philosophy – 1 Post (UR-1)
- English (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Garo (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (ST-1)
- Education – 2 Posts (UR-1, ST-1)
- Adult & Continuing Education – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Education (Tura Campus) – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Architecture – 4 Post (UR-2, EWS-1, SC-1)
- Biomedical Engineering – 3 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1, PWD-1)
- Nano Technology – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Energy Engineering – 4 Posts (UR-2, EWS-1, PWD-1)
- Computer Application (Tura Campus) – 2 Posts (UR-2)
Salary:- Pay Matrix, Level- 13A in 7th CPC, Initial Basic pay Rs. 1,31,400- 2,17,100/-
Educational Qualification:- As per UGC norms.
- Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record throughout.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals out of which three research papers shall be published during the assessment period.
How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2019- Associate Professor (Regular Post)
Eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed application format. The form should be filled-in using MS Word format only.