MEGHALAYA JOBS | Vacancy at MSRLS; Apply now!
JOB | AUG 6, 2020:
The Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS) seeks applications from the citizens of Meghalaya for filling the post of MIS Coordinator- Livelihoods Promotion.
Post Name:- MIS Coordinator – Livelihoods Promotion
No of posts:- 12 Posts
Place of posting:-
1. SMMU (State Mission Management Unit): 1 Post
2. DMMU (District Mission Management Unit): 11 Posts (1 post in each district of Meghalaya)
Upper age limit:- 30 years of age (5 years relaxation for ST/SC).
Salary:- Rs. 16,000/- per month.
1. Degree in BCA/BSc. Computer Science or IT/ MCA from recognized University/ Institution.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience in Data entry and MIS Management.
3. Computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Packages, Google Suite, etc.
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data entry and MIS Management.
2. Should have good communication skills and Proficiency in English.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application in prescribed application format along with supporting documents to the office of the State Mission Management Unit, MSRLS, 2nd Floor Montfort Building, Dhankheti, Shillong.
ALSO READ: DHFW Nagaland invites job applications
The last date for submission of the application is 10th August 2020 (up to 05:00 PM).
The job requires extensive tours and night stays in remote rural areas of the state so only such candidates who have the commitment to serve rural people and possess the requisite aptitude, should apply. Local Candidates will be given preference.
For more information visit https://msrls.nic.in/