JOBS | Vacancies in Shillong Cantonment Board; Apply now!
TNT | JOBS | Oct 29, 2018:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Shillong Cantonment Board as per details given here as under:
Number of Posts: 2
Qualification: primary school standard passed
Category: 1 UR (reserved for females only)/ 1 ST (open to all genders)
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Pay Scale: 6500-160-7620-EB-210-9510-290-12700 (pre-revised) plus allowances as admissible
Fitter (Water Supply)
Number of Posts: 1
Qualification: primary school standard passed with trade test pass as fitter (water supply)
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Pay Scale: 7100-180-8360-EB-230-10430-310-13840 (pre-revised) plus allowances as admissible
1. For all the posts, where age limit is prescribed, cut off date for determining age is 31.10.2018. Age relaxation for reserved category will be considered as per Govt. Norms.
2. The application form can be downloaded from the office website i.e. www.cbshillong.org.in/forms.html. No other application form shall be accepted other than the one uploaded in the Board's website.
3. Application completed in all respects i.e with Xerox attested copies of certificates, Age Proof certificate (attested), four self addressed stamped envelopes, one self addressed post card and two colour passport size photograph should be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for and through registered post only.
4. Separate forms are to be used for application to more than one post.
5. D. D of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC) drawn in favour of "Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board" should be enclosed alongwith the applications.
6. Completed application form should be addressed to "The Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board, 13 Pine Walk Area, Shillong-793001 ". The post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope. Applications should be sent through registered post only.
7. The last date for receipt of application is 31 .10.2018. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any application send by the candidates due to postal delay.
8. For applications from outside the State of Meghalaya and Assam, the last date will be 14.11.2018. Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
9. The Written test/Skill test/Physical test venue will be intimated later. The written test will be conducted in English medium only.
10. The decision of the office as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final. The office reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Other terms and conditions, please refer to www.cbshillong.org.in
12. Scheme of examination will be uploaded subsequently in the Board's website. The applicants are requested to check the Board's website regularly.