JOBS FOR YOU | IIM Shillong Recruitment 2018: Apply Now!
TNT | JOBS | Nov 01, 2018:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong invites online applications in the prescribed format available in the website of the Institute for the following Posts in the following Areas.
POSTS AND PAY SCALES
Pay Scale: Level-14A – Initial Basic Pay Rs. 159100/-
2. Associate Professor
Pay Scale: Level-13A2 – Initial Basic Pay Rs. 139600/-
3. Assistant Professor Grade-I
Pay Scale: Level-12 – Initial Basic Pay Rs. 101500/-
4. Assistant Professor Grade-II
Pay Scale: Level-10 – Initial Basic Pay Rs. 70900/-
1. Economics & Public Policy
2. Finance & Accounting
3. Information Systems
4. Marketing Management
5. Operations & Quantitative Techniques
6. Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
7. Strategic Management
8. Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
Professor: Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: Minimum 10 years' experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore and IISERs.
Associate Professor: Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor/ Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior Design Engineer in the AGP / GP of Rs. 8000/- and above.
Assistant Professor Grade-I: Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: Minimum 3 years teaching/research/industrial experience (exclusive period of doing Ph.D).
Assistant Professor Grade-II: Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
1. This Rolling Advertisement will be available in the Institute's website throughout the year and there are no last dates for submission of applications.
2. All applications received will be screened twice a year by a Screening Committee constituted for the purpose and the eligible candidates will be called for Interview.
- There are no last dates and the applications are accepted throughout the year
- Candidates applying for a position to more than one department are required to use separate application forms.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria is not a claim for interview call.
- Candidates will be called for Interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee constituted for the purpose.
- Candidates not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions in the same area of specialization.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Pay and Allowance are admissible as per Government of India rules and as per rules of the Institute.
- Only interested persons, who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria may apply on the prescribed form downloaded from the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in. The duly filled in PDF form may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Candidates who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL else they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their current employer at the time of interview.
- Submission of Online Applications through email at firstname.lastname@example.org is mandatory.
Steps to Fill and Submit the Online Form:
- Download the attached Online Application form in your laptop/desktop.
- Open the PDF form using Acrobat 9.0
- Fill up the form
- Save it in your laptop/desktop. (Please do not Print it as PDF to save the document)
- Send this filled-up saved application form as an attachment to email@example.com