JOBS FOR YOU | IBPS Recruitment 2018: 1599 vacancies available; Apply Now!
TNT | JOBS | Oct 28, 2018:
Indian Bank Personal Selection Committee (IBPS) has released the notification for IBPS Specialist Officer (CWE SPL). Candidates can check the details on the official website – ibps.in.
The IBPS exam is being held to recruit the following Specialist Officer –
>IT Officer (Grade-I)
>Agricultural Field Officer (Grade-I)
>Rajbhasha Adhikari (Grade-I)
>Law Officer (Grade-I)
>HR Officer (Grade-I)
>Marketing Officer (Grade-I)
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
> Application process begins – November 6, 2018
> Last date to apply – November 26, 2018
> Preliminary online exam – December 29 & 30, 2018
> Admit card for prelims exam – December 2018
> Main online exam – January 27, 2019
> Admit card for Main exam – January 2019
> Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination – February 2019
> Download of call letters for interview – February 2019
> Conduct of interview February 2019
1. IT Officer – 219
2. HR/personnel – 81
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari – 69
4. Marketing Officer – 302
5. Law Officer – 75
6. Agricultural Officer – 853
Total – 1599
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
Candidates should have the required educational qualifications for their respective posts.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows:
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
For all other candidates: Rs. 600/-
Note: The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP SPL-VIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility – pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisations.
Candidates please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard.
Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations.
No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
1) Log on to the official website: http://www.ibps.in/
2) Click on "Specialist Officers' cadre posts"
3) Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before "Online Application"
4) Click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
5) The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on "Apply Online" (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to "Sign In" by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
6) Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
7) Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
8) Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9) Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10) Take a print out of online application for future use.