JOB OPENING @ NEIGRIHMS Shillong- Senior Resident Doctor [43 Posts] Walk-In
JOB | SHILLONG | November 17, 2019:
NEIGRIHMS Shillong will be conducting a walk in interview on 29th November 2019 (Friday) for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
POST NAME: SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS for the following departments and the number of posts as mentioned against each:
Department wise vacancy details
1. Anaesthesiology – 7 Posts (UR-2, OBC-4, SC-1)
2. Anatomy – 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
3. Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine – 1 Poat (UR-1)
4. Cardiology – 2 Posts (OBC-2)
5. CTVS – 3 Post (OBC-2, SC-1)
6. Dermatology & STD – 1 Posts (OBC-1)
7. ENT – 1 Post (SC-1)
8. General Medicine – 5 Posts (UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1)
9. General Surgery – 3 Posts (OBC-3)
10. Hospital Administration – 1 Post (UR-1)
11. Neurology – 2 Posts (OBC-1)
12. Neurosurgery – 3 Posts (SC-1, OBC-1, EWS-1)
13. Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 2 Posts (OBC-2)
14. Ophthalmology – 1 Post (OBC-1)
15. Orthopaedics – 1 Post (OBC-1)
16. Pediatrics – 1 Post (SC-1)
17. Radiodiagnosis – 1 Post (SC-1)
18. Radiotherapy – 1 Post (UR-1)
19. Surgical Oncology – 1 Post (OBC-1)
20. Urology – 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
Total No of posts:- 43 (Forty-Three)
Age limit:- 40 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Desirable:- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply:- Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 11:00 a.m on 29th November 2019 (Friday) for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
1.Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
2.Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
3.MBBS passed Certificate
5.MBBS Attempt certificate
6.MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
7.MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
8.Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
9.NOC from the present employer (if employed)
10.Experience Certificate (if applicable)
11.Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
13.Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.
For more details visit www.neigrihms.gov.in
For more job news click here