Job opening at Power Grid for North Easterners: 137 posts, check details here
JOB | JUNE 13, 2020:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna company under Ministry of Power, Government of India invites promising, energetic and bright people for apprenticeship for one year in following trades across the seven North-Eastern States except Sikkim under Apprenticeship Act 1961/73 in the discipline mentioned below.
Discipline and Qualification required
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering- 15 Posts
- Graduate in Civil Engineering- 10 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering- 37 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering- 25 Posts
- ITI (Electrical)- 35 Posts
- Executive(Human Resource) [MBA(HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations]- 10 Posts
- Assistant (HR): [Graduate- B.A/ BBA]- 5 Posts
Graduate (Elect/ Civil)/ Executive (HR):- Rs. 15000/-
Diploma (Elect/ Civil)/ Assistant (HR):- 12000/-
ITI (Electrical):- Rs. 11000/-
Rs. 2500/- per month as fixed HRA or Bachelor Accommodation on sharing basis within POWERGRID premises subject to availability.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination, not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement may submit their application online through the "Careers Section" of the POWER GRID website: www.powergridindia.com/engagement-of-apprentices latest by 30.06.2020.