Indian Navy Recruitment 2019- Sailor Entry (Matric Recruit)- Apr 2020 Batch
July 28, 2019:
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrollment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR)- Apr 2020 batch.
Post Name:- Sailor (Chef/Steward/Hygienist)
No of posts:- 400
Age limit:- Candidates should be born between 1st April 2000 to 31st March 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Salary:- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Chef:- They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward:- They would be required to serve food in the officer's messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist:- They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019- Sailor Entry (Matric Recruit)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Jul 2019 to 1st August 2019.
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
1. The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
2. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
3. The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
4. The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
5. Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
6. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
For more details, please check the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019- Sailor Entry (Matric Recruit)- Apr 20202 Batch official notification or visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in