Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019- Navik (General Duty), 10+2 Can Apply online
JOB | Aug 12, 2019:
Indian Coast Guard invites online application (from 26-08-2019 to 01-09-2019) from eligible candidates who desires to join the Indian Coast Guard as a Navik (General Duty).
- Post Name:- Navik (General Duty)
- No of posts:- Not mentioned.
- Age limit:- 18- 22 years i.e.between 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2002 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary:– As per Indian Coast Guard norms.
- Educational Qualification:- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019- Navik (General Duty)
Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 26 August to 1st September 2019 till 17:00 Hrs. Candidates are to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Applicants to take the print out of the e-admit card through URL https: //joinindiancoastguard.gov.in / reprint.aspx from 17th September to 23rd September 2019.
The selection procedure includes written examination and physical fitness tests followed by medical examination.
For more details, please check the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019- Navik (General Duty) official notification or visit www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in