IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019, [1163 Posts] check details
JOB | November 7, 2019:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites application from eligible candidates for its Common Recruitment Process for recruitment of Specialist Officers in participating organizations (CRP SPL-IX).
- Post Name:- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
No of posts:- 76 Posts
a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC 'B' level
- Post Name:- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
No of posts:- 670 Posts
Educational Qualification:- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Post Name:- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
No of posts:- 27 Posts
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Post Name:- Law Officer (Scale I)
No of posts:- 60 Posts
Educational Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Post Name:- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
No of posts:- 20 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Post Name:- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
No of posts:- 310 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age limit:- 20- 30 years as on 01.11.2019. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and no later than 01.11.1999 (both dates inclusive). The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per Govt rules.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for Banking Jobs can apply online through the official website www.ibps.in from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS's authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link "CRP Specialist Officers" and then click on the option "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-IX)" to open the On-Line Application Form.
1. For SC/ST/PWBD candidates:- Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST).
2. For all others:- Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST).
3. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges are Payable from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive).
Important Dates for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
1. Commencement of on-line registration of application 06/11/2019
2. Closure of registration of application 26/11/2019
3. Closure for editing application details 26/11/2019
4. Last date for printing your application 11/12/2019
5. Online Fee Payment 06/11/2019 to 26/11/2019
For more details, visit www.ibps.in