DRDO Recruitment 2019- Scientist/ Engineer [290 Post], Apply Online
Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who have appeared in their final year examination for recruitment to the posts of Scientist 'B' (including Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Scientist 'B' in Department of Science & Technology (DST), Scientist/Engineer 'B' in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and Executive Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC).
- Post Name:- Scientist 'B' in DRDO
No of posts:- 270
- Post Name:- Scientist 'B' in the Department of Science & Technology (DST)
No of posts:- 6
- Post Name:- Scientist/Engineer 'B' in ADA, Bengaluru
No of posts:- 10
- Post Name:- Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad
No of posts:- 4
Discipline & Organization Wise Vacancy Details
- Electronics & Comm. Engg – 78 Posts (DRDO-73, ADA-2, GAETEC-3)
- Mechanical Engg – 59 Posts (DRDO-55, DST-1, ADA-2, GAETEC-1)
- Computer Science & Engg – 46 Posts (DRDO-44, DST-1, ADA-1)
- Chemical Engg – 4 Posts (DRDO-4)
- Chemistry – 5 Posts (DRDO-3, DST-2)
- Physics – 3 Posts (DRDO-3)
- Electrical Engg – 12 Posts (DRDO-11, ADA-1)
- Aeronautical Engg – 14 Posts (DRDO-12, ADA-2)
- Mathematics – 3 Posts (DRDO-2, DST-1)
- Metallurgy – 12 Posts (DRDO-11, ADA-1)
- Material Science – 1 Post (DRDO-1)
- Civil Engg – 8 Posts (DRDO-8)
- Geology – 1 Post (DRDO-1)
- Instrumentation Engg – 1 Post (DRDO-1)
- Textile Engg – 1 Post (DRDO-1)
- Production/ Industrial Production Engg – 1 Post (ADA-1)
- Food Science – 1 Post (DRDO-1)
Age limit as on closing date of advertisement For DRDO:- 28 years for Un-Reserved, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For DST:- 35 years for Un-Reserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For ADA:- 30 years for Un-Reserved, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For GAETEC:– 28 years for Un-Reserved, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Scale:- Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-). Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Educational Qualification:- First Class Bachelor's Degree in respective discipline/ subject with valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019.
How to apply for DRDO recruitment 2019- Scientist/Engineer Posts
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at RAC's website https://rac.gov.in within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs. 100/- payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
Advertisement No:- 136
For more details, Please check the DRDO recruitment 2019 – Scientist/Engineer Posts official notification or visit https://rac.gov.in