CISF Recruitment 2019- Constable/Tradesmen [914 Posts]
JOB | September 17, 2019:
Central Industrial Security Force invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the following various Constable posts.
Post Name:– Constable/Tradesmen
No of posts:– 914 Posts [31 posts for the North Eastern States]
- Constable/Cook- 350 Posts
- Constable/Cobbler- 13 Posts
- Constable/Barber- 109 Posts
- Constable/Washer-man- 133 Posts
- Constable/Carpenter- 14 Posts
- Constable/Sweeper- 270 Posts
- Constable/Painter- 6 Posts
- Constable/Mason- 5 Posts
- Constable/Plumber- 4 Posts
- Constable/Mali- 4 Posts
- Constable/Electrician- 3 Posts
- Constable/Cobbler- 1 Post
- Constable/Barber- 2 Posts
Age limit:- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001.
Salary:- Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances admissible.
- Matriculation or it's equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or it's equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
How to apply:Eligible candidates should send their application on the standard proforma given along with advertisement to the concerned application receiving authorities as prescribed on or before 22.10.2019 (29.10.2019 in case of North Eastern State candidates).
Candidate should submit their application only as mentioned against their State of domicile.
The application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-8 of the official notification by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.).
1. For General/OBC candidates:- Rs. 100/-
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
- Opening date:- 23.09.2019 from 1000 Hrs
- Closing date:- 22.10.2019 up to 1700 Hrs
- Closing date for North East Region:- 29.10.2019 up to 1700 Hrs
For more details, Please check the CISF Recruitment 2019- Constable/Tradesmen official notification