OnePlus phone catches fire despite being in switched off & unplugged mode; company responds
Fri, 5 Jul 2019|
TECHNOLOGY | July 5, 2019:
A OnePlus mobile phone had caught fire earlier this week, despite being in switched off and unplugged mode, the user of the phone reported.
User said that he woke up suddenly due to suffocation and nauseating fumes generated by his OnePlus One mobile which was on flames and fumes.
As per the user, the incident took place on July 3. He also pointed out that his room conditioner was also maintaining room temperature at 19 degrees centigrade.
ALSO READ: TNT JOBS | District Rural Development Agency, Shillong recruitment 2019, Apply Now
His's friend had posted the screenshot of the complaint and photos of burnt phone on Twitter.