Morning News Nuggets
1. Mansukh Hiran death case solved, says Maharashtra ATS
Mansukh Hiran was the owner of the explosives-laden SUV found outside the residence of Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani in Mumbai on February 25.
2. Meghalaya: PM Modi launches second phase of Jal Shakti Abhiyan
Jal Shakti Abhiyan (JSA) is a time-bound, mission-mode water conservation campaign for all the states and union territories.
3. Meghalaya: Municipal Board reminds Govt & building owners to pay taxes
The Chief Executive Officer of the Williamnagar Municipal Board has issued a notification informing that neither the government departments nor the owners of private buildings paid their taxes.
4. Meghalaya: Good Samaritans in Garo Hills go beyond the call of duty
Recently two selfless deeds reinforced the belief that no matter the situation, there is always someone out there willing to help.
5. Rs 57,000 lakh disbursed under Atal Pension Yojana till Feb this year: Union minister
"The Atal Pension Yojana is a Government Scheme launched on 9th May 2015 and became operational with effect from 1st June 2015," the minister informed.
6. More border haats along Mizoram border to be inaugurated shortly: Bangladesh minister
Increasing more border haats will provide several opportunities for expanding trade and connectivity between Mizoram and Bangladesh, Munshi said.