This recipe is dedicated for all those who have a sweet tooth. Its simple, easy , quick and delicious.
- Hung curd 500 gms
- Jaggery 50 gms
- Fresh Cream 1 cup
- Condensed Milk 100 gms
- Cocoa powder for garnishing
Mix the above ingredients well
- Coat cups with butter
- Pour in the mixture into the cup
- Pre-heat oven for 15 mins at 180 degree
- Let the cups in the oven and bake for 15 mins at 180 degree
- You can but keep checking for the light golden tint on the surface.
- Serve hot!!!
By Zaheera Ahmed
Picture Courtesy: The Amateur Diaries