BREAKING | Fire breaks out at popular eatery in Shillong – The Grub

 | 

TNT News | Shillong, Aug 25, 2018: 

A fire broke out in a popular eatery in Shillong — The Grub today at 8.15 pm even as authorities are yet to confirm the cause of the accident.

Meanwhile, police sources informed that the fire was caused due to short circuit. It was also informed that only one fire tender was pushed into action and shortly after the case was reported, the fire was doused. No casualty was reported, says police sources.

More details awaited.

WATCH: 

Video Courtesy: Birtush Marak FB Page