Meghalaya: Tourist from Assam dies of drug overdose in Shillong!

SHILLONG: Shillong police, on Tuesday, recovered the body of a tourist from a hotel in the city. The body was identified as that of Raj Kumar Prasad, 20, hailing from Adabari Tiniali, Guwahati.
Prasad had come to Shillong on vacation and checked into Hotel Elgin in Police Bazar on October 15.

He died from drug overdose, police said, adding that they have found traces of drugs in a tobacco container and an insulin syringe in the hotel room. The body was handed over to the relatives after the post-mortem examination.

(Source: The Shillong Times)

(Image used only for the purpose of representation)

loading...
Don't Miss