Assam: Girl from Majuli accidentally swallows safety pins!

Assam: Girl from Majuli accidentally swallows safety pins!

JORHAT Apr21: A 15-year-old girl from Majuli was admitted to Jorhat Medical College Hospital(JMCH) in a critical condition after she accidentally swallowed four safety pins.

 “She was helping her younger sister to dress up for school when she accidentally swallowed the pins,” said an attendant of the girl.

JMCH superintendent Saurabh Borkotoky said, “The girl was admitted to hospital on Wednesday and now she is under close observation. She has been kept at the female surgical ward of the hospital.”

 He added, “The required clinical examinations are being done. X-ray reports revealed the pins were positioned in the food pipe. As of now, we have no plan for operation. But it will be done if the situation demands.”
Source:Times of India

 




Comments

comments

Related Posts