Guwahati has been the hub of various commercial markets as well as trade activities and is one of the most developed region in the entire Northeast Indian region.
Catering to the taste buds of the region, the city has been offering its people various opportunities in the form of different places that has rapidly come up. Below are 5 food joints in the area that are in the list of must-visit in the region:
1. Cafe de Barbecue: this place is located in Rajgarh Tiniali and serves a rich taste of pork and chicken barbeque. The juicy chicken roll with layers of mayonnaise wrapped for a lip smacking taste will no doubt enthral you with a paisa vasool treat. Also don’t forget to treat yourself with a rich sip of cappuccino.
2. O Maa Go: A traditional restaurant that provides a place for the family te relish a traditional lunch or dinner. It is located in Solapara Road, Paltan Bzaar, Central Guwahati.
3. Barbeque Nation: A place that offers delicious food at affordable price. It offers variety of kulfi, pastries, soups and ice cream.
4. The Dhaba: It has its outlets at Christianbasti and Silpukhuri and is engulfed with a savoury delight.
5. JB’s: This is a vegetarian restaurant in Uzan bazaar and G.S. Road and will give you a taste of south Indian, north Indian and various chats besides others.